Friday, October 3, 2008

Savannah-isms

Savannah: "Mom, I think I know why Grandma Janet and Grandpa Gary are still alive."
Me: "What? Why?"
Savannah: "They must eat a LOT of healthy food. Because they should be dead by now!"

Later on....


Savannah: "Mom, I don't like your shirt" (a new one I just bought)
Me: "Too bad. I like it."
Savannah: "You look like a dude."

a bit later....

Savannah: " Mom, I think I know something you can do to look less Dude-ish"....


and lastly (and do NOT ask me where this came from)

Savannah: "Mom, you are useless!"
Me: "What? Why am I useless?"
Savannah: "Oh, no, no...I just meant for shooting people and stuff..."

10 comments:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

oh that is too cute. The things kids come up with.

Brittany said...

LOL LOL LOL

That was too funny!

Sarah said...

HA HA HA!!! That last one is hilarious!!!

Stephanie said...

Hahaha! Those made me laugh!

Adventures in Healing said...

I want to know what she said to be less dude-ish. She's so funny.

Tatiana said...

ROTFL!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Ha Ha! I love it- too cute!!! Kids say the funniest things sometimes- so innocent! :)

Our Family said...

That is funny. Totally my world right there. Hadlie is constantly saying things like that. I sure wonder where they come up with them.

Morgan said...

How funny!!!!! I hate to think how useless she would think I am...as far as shooting people and stuff!! HAHA I love that one!

Alida B. said...

That had me laughing out loud!! She is one funny kid!!!