Friday, August 21, 2009

It's my Berfday :)

Daniel is hiking. The older 2 are in school. Me and the babes are home.

So what am I gonna do on my berfday:

I'm gonna start off by going to the bathroom-alone.
Im going to tickle the baby's toes and listen to him giggle without rushing onto the next task.
I'm going to have lunch with the best group of friend's I could ask for.
I'm going to pretend Im not in my 30's yet.
I'm going to eat something I shouldn't-bag that- Im gonna eat EVERYTHING I shouldn't- and not feel guilty at all.
I'm going to walk a little slower, because I can.
I'm going to thank my Heavenly Father for a million blessings- big and small- mostly wrapped up in the packages I call friends, family and home.

5 comments:

Janna said...

Sounds like a good day. Happy Birthday, AnnaMarie!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was be a wonderful day! Happy Birthday.

Chesney said...

sounds like a wonderful birthday. happy birthday!!!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Happy Birthday beautiful! It sounds like you are going to have a terrific day! Enjoy it- you deserve it! Love ya!!!

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday! Your plans sound absolutely wonderful. Hope you have a great day. :)